Shocking video -Woman aged 112 says her secret to long life is smoking


Shocking video Woman aged 112 says her secret to long life is smoking 30 cigarettes a day.A 112-year-old woman claims the secret to a long life is smoking – after she’s puffed away on 30 cigarettes a day for the last 95 years.Batuli Lamichhane was born in March 1903 – and took up smoking when she was 17. And she claims it’s her daily habit that has helped her outlive almost everyone else in her village – and her own children.She said: “I dont really care how old I am. But I am old nonetheless. I have seen a lot of things change during my lifetime.” But despite her age, Batuli continues to be a chain smoker. She smokes as many as 30 cigarettes a day.”I have been smoking for over 95 years. There is nothing wrong with smoking,” she says. A 112-year-old woman claims the secret to a long life is smoking – after she’s puffed away on 30 cigarettes a day for the last 95 years. Batuli Lamichhane was born in March 1903 – and took up smoking when she was 17.And she claims it’s her daily habit that has helped her outlive almost everyone else in her village – and her own children. She said: “I dont really care how old I am. But I am old nonetheless. I have seen a lot of things change during my lifetime.” But despite her age, Batuli continues to be a chain smoker. She smokes as many as 30 cigarettes a day. “I have been smoking for over 95 years. There is nothing wrong with smoking,” she says.

0 comments:

Go to Top
Copyright © 2013 NAYA NEPAL
Template Created by :